Celebration of Mawwiage

tgmn0792

Four years ago, something crazy happened. Marriage.

Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togetha today. (Sorry, had to quote one of the most amazing love stories of all time.)

Here’s the 30-second recap:

Tracey and Mom“Don’t worry, The Man will stop eating fast food one day.”

The Man“Seriously guys, can a groom get a little help around here?”

Rings
“Slip these on and be chained to each other for life.”

Story1“Hey, wanna hear a funny story?”

Story2“My hands started going numb when I was waiting for you to walk down the aisle.”

Story3“And then I almost passed out.”

Story4“And my brother had to hold me up.”

Rice in hair“Throwing rice sounded like a good idea until this.”

In limo“Holy crap, we’re married.”

Dixie“Weddings are boring.”

Dance
“Good thing we took dance lesso—ouch, that was my toe!”

Mom birthday“Surprise! Happy Birthday, Mom.”

Happy anniversary to The Man. And happy birthday, Mom.

P.S. If you’re getting married and you live in the Boston area, check out Bryce Vickmark. He took  all of these photos as well as a gazillion others, equally as perfect. Plus, he was pretty awesome to work with.

1 Nicole { 06.24.10 at 7:21 am }

Awww, thanks for sharing! I love looking at wedding pics! And loved the funny captions. :) Happy Anniversary!

2 FoodFitnessFreshair { 06.24.10 at 7:41 am }

What wonderful pictures. You guys make such a cute couple! Congrats, and happy anniversary!

3 Estela @ Weekly Bite { 06.24.10 at 7:56 am }

You make such a beautiful bride!! Thanks for sharing :)

4 Joanna Sutter (Fitness & Spice) { 06.24.10 at 7:57 am }

I love a good love story and a happy birthday celebration! Congratulations and happiness always!

5 Wei-Wei { 06.24.10 at 8:06 am }

You and your husband make a beautiful couple! You look absolutely radiant on your wedding day – I can definitely see the proof of the notion that brides are women at their most beautiful… or was it pregnant women? Either way, you’re stunning!

Happy anniversary! :)

Wei-Wei

6 keila { 06.24.10 at 8:36 am }

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful wedding pics. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and shared good health!

7 Nicole, RD { 06.24.10 at 8:37 am }

Tracey! Gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding, and you make a stunning bride! :) I love the venue with the wood…beautiful! And the pohotog was excellent! I was a photograpy hussie for our wedding…I interviewed at least 20 before choosing!

Ha ha–I was a photographer hussie, too. I spent way too long looking for The One. I loved him because he saw my wedding photos as I did: candid snapshots of the day. (Except for a few obligatory posed photos for the grandparents, of course.)

8 Kelly @ Healthy Living With Kelly { 06.24.10 at 9:08 am }

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your mom!! :) Have a wonderful day, Tracey!

9 Holly { 06.24.10 at 9:22 am }

Happy Anniversary!! You were an absolutely GORGEOUS bride. :-) Your pictures are beautiful, too – I love the candid shots. Those are always my favorite. And your captions are hilarious!

Here’s to many, many more years of happy marriage!

10 Nichole { 06.24.10 at 10:29 am }

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you cute, cute lovebirds. Glad to see you’re still on the honeymoon. My mom’s bday was right around our wedding, she loves it.

11 Leslie { 06.24.10 at 11:17 am }

Awww, beautiful! Love your approach to this post. Happy anniversary, Tracey!

12 Jill { 06.24.10 at 11:26 am }

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRACE AND THE MAN!

13 Joy Manning { 06.24.10 at 11:54 am }

Happy anniversary you two! I hope you do something special to celebrate. XOXOXO

14 Fit Chick in the City { 06.24.10 at 1:48 pm }

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful beautiful photos!

15 kalli@fitandfortysomething { 06.24.10 at 2:42 pm }

these pics are so beautiful! you look absolutely stunning…..

16 Kris | iheartwellness.com { 06.24.10 at 5:05 pm }

What a beautiful wedding!! That venue for the reception is gorgeous!! Where do you live?

xxoo

I got married in Bedford, NH, which is not too far from my parents’ house in Massachusetts. The place is called Bedford Village Inn.

17 Katherine { 06.24.10 at 6:27 pm }

ah I love weddings. I’m such a silly little girl at heart; I melt looking at these pictures they are absolutely gorgeous!

18 Lauren @ She's a Runner { 06.24.10 at 9:24 pm }

First of all, you look absolutely gorgeous! I love your wedding pictures. You and hubs make for a very attractive couple haha.

Second- I feel out of the loop. What is the greatest love story of all time that you are referring to?

I loved the gorgeous pictures and funny captions. Happy anniversary Tracey! And happy birthday to your mom.

It’s The Princess Bride. And if you haven’t seen it–inconceivable. Go rent it ASAP!

19 Samantha @ Food Edu { 06.24.10 at 9:24 pm }

Beautiful wedding photos! Happy Anniversary! The location of your reception looks beautiful!

20 Alex @ IEatAsphalt { 06.26.10 at 2:54 pm }

I love that you shared these pictures! You were such a beautiful bride. Happy (belated) Anniversary!!